Bank ordered sale: Commercial Trucks, Equipment, Real Estate Auction
Wednesday, July 8th at 10:00 AM
Registration & Inspection begin at 8:30AM
34827 State Rt. 7 Sardis, Ohio
Real Estate Preview: Wednesday, July 1st 5 – 6 PM
Directions: Located just SW of Sardis Ohio along Rt. 7 Monroe County
B&S Leasing, Mountain States Environmental Services, BBU Services Inc
Real Estate Sells first at 10:00AM
- Approximately 11.9 Acres
- 2 office Modulars, 20’ X 48’ and 12’ X 48’ with restrooms
- Approximately 880’ of frontage on State Rt. 7
- Large Gravel lot
- Monroe Water/Private Septic
- Wooded/hunting land
- Currently used as a trucking/staging yard
20′ x 40′ garage with electric and concrete
Good Proximity to Ohio River and Wayne National Forest
For complete terms, conditions, maps, etc. consult web site www.ucrealestateandauction.com
David J. Douglas Broker Auctioneer 937-763-3100 Ohio Broker 321170 Auctioneer 57198537239
Chip Carpenter Broker Auctioneer 614-206-1135 Ohio Broker 326959 Auctioneer 57198435739
United Country Real Estate & Auction Services, LLC.
Pickup for online bidders will be Thursday, July 9th 10AM – 3PM. Buyers are solely responsible for the transportation of their purchases. Auction company does not provide or arrange shipping or transport
Skid Steers and accessories
Takeuchi TL 130
Pallet forks for skid steer
Pallet forks steel drum carrier
2 Hydraulic boom for skid steer
** Four 20” Dry Storage Sea Containers **
**2 Meyer Gas Salt spreaders **
Water Trucks, Roll-off Trucks, Vacuum Trucks, Pick-up Trucks, Equipment & Box Trailers
2015 Kenworth T880 Vacuum Truck Quad Axle Cummins ISX 485 HP, Eaton Fuller RTL)18918B 18 Speed, Engine Brake 22,000 Front 46,000 rears Air lift 1st and 4th axles, Air ride suspension, Curry Supply I-15 4,200-gallon Tank 350K miles
2012 Kenworth T800 Vacuum Truck Tri Axle Cummins ISX 500 HP, Eaton Fuller, FRO16908LL 8 Speed, Engine Brake, air lift 3rd axle Hendrickson suspension Heritage truck and equipment HS-VT 4650 Fallon Tank
2011 Kenworth T800 Vacuum Truck Tri Axle Cat C13 485 HP Eaton Fuller FRO12610 10 Speed, Engine brake, Air lift 3rd axle Hydraulic dump/lift gate, Cusco 3600 Gallon tank 67K miles
2006 Kenworth T800 Vacuum Truck 8 Speed, Engine brake, Air lift 3rd axle, Hydraulic dump and lift gate Cusco 3500 Gallon tank
2002 Mack Vacuum Truck Tri Axle E& 400 HP Eaton Fuller 8LL, Engine Brake, Air lift 3rd axle, Camelback suspension, Vacuum tank
2012 J&J Vacuum Trailer Tandem axle Top hatch doors Fruitland pump Spring Suspension
2012 Kruz SVAC 130-4 Vacuum Trailer tandem axle Top hatch doors air ride suspension
1996 Peterbilt 357 Vacuum Truck Parts only
1995 Mack RD688S Vacuum Truck Parts only
2013 Peterbilt 367 Roll off truck Tri Axle, Cummins ISX, Eaton Fuller Engine Brake, Double frame, 20,000 Front and 46, 000 Rear axles, Air lift 3rd axle 2012 Galfab NOR75194T121 75,000 lb. roll-off 274k miles
2012 Kenworth Truck Tractor Tandem Axle Cummins ISX 525 HP Eaton Fuller RTL018918B 18 Spd 18740 Lb. front axle, 46,000 Lb. rears, Air ride, Wet kit 378 K miles
2005 Mack CV713 Roll off Truck Tri Axle 380 K miles
2005 Volvo Roll off Truck Tri axle
2006 Mack Roll off Truck Parts only
2007 Western Star 4900 Winch Tractor, Tandem axle, Detroit Series 60 515 HP, Eaton Fuller 18 spd, Engine brake Double frame, 20,000 front axle, 46,000 lb. rears, Hendrickson suspension 300K miles
2012 Chevrolet Silverado Pick up truck 4 X 4 Crew cab V8 Automatic 223 K miles
2014 Dodge 3500 Ram Flat bed 4X4 crew cab Cummins diesel Automatic Aluminum bed 107K Miles
2014 Dodge 2500 Ram Flat bed 4 X 4 crew cab Cummins diesel Automatic Aluminum bed 105K miles
2006 Dodge 2500 Ram Pick up Dually 4 X 4 crew cab Cummins diesel Automatic Hydraulic lift gate 249K miles
2011 Ford F350 Pick up truck 4 X 4 crew cab V8 automatic 218K miles
2011 Ford F450 Utility Truck 4 X 4 Crew Cab V8 Diesel Automatic Reading body
2010 Ford F 150 Pick up truck 4 X 4 Extended Cab V8 Auto 270K miles
1995 International Service Truck DT466 6 Spd Service Body w/ Crane
2015 Sure Trac Equipment trailer Tandem axle spring suspension
Sure Track Bumper pull trailer with ramps
Cargo Mate 8’ X 20’ Box trailer
2015 Forest River 8’ X 18’ Box trailer
2011 Forest River 8’ X 16’ Box trailer
REAL ESTATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pursuant to the pre-auction sale bills and applicable law, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REPLACE AND SUPERSEDE ALL PRIOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER WRITTEN, VERBAL, OR OTHERWISE. IT IS THE BIDDER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO BE FAMILIAR WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. By registering for this auction and placing a bid, bidder acknowledges that these terms and conditions have been disclosed to bidder, and bidder agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Property sells with bank and owner approval day of sale.
- Buyer to pay a Ten Percent (10%) Buyers Premium to be added to final bid price to determine final contract price. Buyer to pay a Ten percent (10%) NONREFUNDABLE down payment upon execution of the purchase agreement, to be applied on the purchase price at closing, or retained by Seller if the closing does not occur. Balance of purchase price is due in cash at closing which shall occur on or before June 5, 2020. Real estate taxes shall be prorated to the day of closing based upon the most recent available tax rate and valuation. Seller will not pay CAUV recoupment. Survey: A new survey will be provided by seller if necessary, for transfer, otherwise a new survey will not be provided. Seller will pay for conveyance fee, preliminary title search, Seller’s portion of title agency closing fee not to exceed $300.00 dollars, and deed preparation only. Title insurance is available at buyer’s expense.
- All real property and improvements are selling in their present “AS IS” condition with no warranties expressed or implied by Seller or Seller’s agent. No representations have been made by Seller or Seller’s agent regarding fitness of the real property or improvements for a particular use or any particular Buyer’s development plans. It is Buyer’s responsibility to have any inspection Buyer desires completed prior to auction. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to pay for and obtain any and all due diligence inspections and inquiries as to feasibility of Buyer’s intended development plans prior to bidding. United Country Real Estate and Auction Services, LLC, represent only the Seller in this transaction. Successful Buyers shall sign an agency disclosure form acknowledging that United Country Real Estate and Auction Services, LLC are working on behalf of the Seller.
- All prospective Buyers who desire to participate in the auction must register the day of sale prior to bidding and must then provide such personal information as requested by the auctioneer. Realtor cooperation is welcome; however, you must register your clients 48 hours prior to sale with an agency disclosure, show them the property and attend the auction co-op commission is 1% No exceptions. If registered less, then 48 hours co-op commission is 1/2%.
- Seller has specifically reserved the right to have the auctioneer determine the minimum bid advancement that will be accepted from all bidders. The auctioneers will handle any disputes at the time of the auction and all decisions will be final. The auctioneer, the seller and/or the attorney for the seller reserve the right to demand satisfactory written evidence of the authority of an agent to enter a bid or to execute a purchase contract on behalf of another party. This auction may be subject to online, phone or proxy bidding.
- Each successful bidder will be required to immediately execute the posted purchase contract, and deposit with the auctioneer the down payment described above. In case of conflict with these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in the signed contract control the transaction.
- Please view the posted title commitment for any questions on easements, rights of way, leases etc. Any reports, disclosures, letters or other documents from third parties are deemed reliable but not guaranteed by seller nor United County Real Estate and Auction Services LLC.
- Any personal property left on the grounds of the real estate as of the date of closing becomes the property of the buyer of the real estate. Buyer will assume all responsibility and costs associated with these items as of the date of closing except items owned by tenants.
- All information contained in this brochure and all related material came from sources deemed reliable but are not warranted by seller or auctioneers. Announcements made day of sale shall take precedence over printed material.
- Possession of the real estate is at closing and transfer of deed.
- The mineral rights do not convey with the real estate.
United Country Real Estate and Auction Services, LLC, BONDED – LICENSED BY THE OHIO DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
TERMS FOR ONSITE PERSONAL PROPERTY: All merchandise is sold as-is, where is, with no warranty written or implied. Cash, checks and major credit cards accepted. Checks are accepted with positive ID. Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted. 15% premium on all merchandise purchased onsite. 5% of premium will be waived for cash and check purchase onsite. Titles for any vehicles will be sent to buyer 10-15 business days following receipt of payment. Please note: any bank-held titles may take up to 30 business days for processing
ONLINE PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS:
Bidding Errors: All bids are binding and final once an item has sold. Once bidding for a lot has closed, bids cannot be deleted or removed. Please review your bids on the review page prior to submitting the bids. Outbid notifications are sent as a courtesy only and the auctioneer, seller, licensees, agents or employees are not responsible for errors, omissions and/or timing of outbid notices.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
15% Buyer’s Premium on all online purchases
As-Is, Where Is: All items and lots are sold on an As-Is, Where-Is and With All Faults basis without exception. There is no warranty of any type expressed or implied as to the fitness or merchantability for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this auction. Buyers understand that all lots and items are being offered as used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” are at some level of defective. The auctioneer and seller expressly and specifically disclaim, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Removal is at the buyer’s sole obligation, risk and expense. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the items or lots by reason of their being incorrectly described orally or written, invoiced or cataloged, and no liability will be borne by the auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents in respect to any such faults or errors. All marketing and information has been prepared only as a guide and is not offered as completely accurate, nor does it give the buyers all of the information on the item or lot. Except as herein contained, there shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. Buyers will accept the items or lots in spite of any defects or conditions, known or unknown, visible or not visible, and therefore buyers do by these presents remise, release, acquit, quit claim and forever discharge the sellers, auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents from any and all claims now and in the future. The buyers hold the obligation and duty to inspect all items and lots during the inspection period prior to any bidding. Buyers are urged to physically inspect the items or lots during the inspection period. No bids can be withdrawn during or after the auction for any reason. Buyer understands that these terms as well as all other terms and conditions can only be amended or revised in writing and signed by the auctioneer. Buyer also agrees that any oral, written or electronic representation made by the auctioneer, seller, employees or agents shall not modify these terms. Buyer understands that any description given in the catalog or written on the lot is not guaranteed, and the buyer will rely entirely on their own inspection and/or investigations. All information and descriptions contained in advertising this sale are believed correct, but no responsibility is assumed by the auctioneer, seller, employees or agents for any errors or omissions. Every item sold is sold As-Is, Where-Is. Joe R. Pyle Auctions provides condition information only as a courtesy to the bidders and is not responsible for errors in description or condition. Buyers have the opportunity to view the items in person and determine condition as well as any other factors relating to the description of the item and have the obligation to do so prior to bidding.
Forfeiture: If you do not wish to pick up or ship your items, you may forfeit them. In this regard, to forfeit your items is defined as relinquishing all ownership and claim to the items in question to the auctioneer with no expectations of reimbursement; however, you are still responsible for the invoice total. No refunds will be made if you decide to forfeit your items. If you wish to forfeit your items, please contact us on or before the removal deadline. Buyer agrees that any and/or all remaining lots left after removal deadline are considered to be forfeited, but buyer is still responsible for invoice total.
Removal of Items: Local pickup is available on the designated date and time only. Buyers are solely responsible for the transportation of any vehicles, equipment, or large items that cannot be shipped via USPS or UPS. Shipping available upon request for items that can be shipped via USPS or UPS at the buyer’s expense plus $10/package handling.
Shipping: We ship most items in-house. Some large, fragile, or special packages may be taken to a 3rd party shipper. We use USPS or UPS service only. All packages will be sent requiring a signature for delivery. For invoices that total $500 or more, we require that you provide us a copy of your government issued photo ID (a driver’s license or other ID card) that reflects the information on your Proxibid account BEFORE our staff will ship your item. Insurance is available. Your package will be insured automatically for up to $50 of value through USPS Priority Mail. Additional insurance can be provided at the bidder’s expense and discretion. If your invoice is $500 or more, we will not ship your item until we verify your identity by receiving a copy of your ID. We will not include additional insurance if you do not tell us to do so and authorize the additional charge. You will receive an invoice at the conclusion of the sale with your total for all the items you won in the auction. Shortly thereafter, your card will be charged for the merchandise totals. Items will then be packaged and prepared for shipping. We will attempt to charge the card you have file for the total shipping amount (actual charges + any insurance requested + $10 per package for handling/materials). If your card on file will not accept the second charge for shipping, we will email you an invoice through the platform Square. Items will not leave our facility until both the merchandise total and the shipping total are paid in full. Please be patient with us. It can sometimes take up to 15 business days after the auction to get all order processed and shipped.
Inspection of Items: Every item in this auction is available for bidder inspection prior to the auction ending. By bidding, each bidder acknowledges and agrees that they have had a full and fair opportunity to inspect the item or lots and is relying solely on the bidder’s personal inspection, whether in person, through proxy, or based on the provided photographs and opinion in determining whether to bid, in determining the amount to bid and/or maximum bid, and in submitting the bid/max bid.
TITLES: Titles for any vehicles will be sent to buyer 10-15 business days following receipt of payment. Please note: any bank-held titles may take up to 30 business days for processing
15% Buyer’s Premium on all online Personal Property purchases.
JOE R. PYLE COMPLETE AUCTION & REALTY SERVICE
5546 Benedum Drive Shinnston West Virginia 26431
Joe R. Pyle 2016000088
Alan K. Heldreth 2016000090