Summer 2019 DOH Surplus Auction
Wednesday August 21st, at 11:00AM
West Virginia Department of Highways Equipment Division
Summer 2019 Surplus Auction
Bidding Ends August 21st
Highlights: Heavy Trucks, Equipment, Vehicles & more
For additional information, contact the West Virginia Department
of Highways Equipment Division Directly
Travis Ray: 304-473-5500
Marcia Lee: 304-473-5501
Todd Campbell: 304-997-5916
- Viewing date will be August 14th, 15th & 19th from 8am to 2:00pm
- On site payment collection dates will be August 22nd & 23rd from 8am to 3pm
- All items must be paid in full before exiting the lot. No partial payments accepted.
- All units must be removed within 30 days of closing date.
- No DOH Employees are permitted to bid
Do you have vehicles or other municipally owned items for sale?
Contact our Equipment Auction Associate Robert Phillips with Pyle Auctions at 304-539-5577 or email email@example.com with a list of the items you would like to sell. This is a great opportunity to leverage the process used by these large agencies to increase your return while reducing your
Sale Manager: Jim Baker 304-592-5300
Joe R Pyle WV212