How to Sell
We don’t just list your property – WE SELL IT!
Our slogan says it all. For over 35 years, Joe R. Pyle has been the tri-state’s most respected name in auction services. You owe it to yourself to work with a nationally recognized company that is experienced in all facets of the industry. Joe R. Pyle Complete Auction & Realty Service is a full time auction company established in 1979, serving West Virginia (include major markets such as Charleston, Morgantown, Wheeling, Bridgeport/Clarksburg, Fairmont, Parkersburg and all points in between), Southwestern Pennsylvania and Western Maryland. Since our inception, we have been committed to professional service and customer satisfaction. Our award-winning marketing programs ensure your assets will attract the highest number of possible buyers before sale day. We handle your sale from start to finish with the professionalism that only our years of experience can deliver.
The Advantages of Selling Real Estate and Personal Property at Auction
- Auctions are a fast, effective and convenient method of turning assets into cash. You set the sale date, typically 30 – 60 days after entering into an agreement to sell your property at auction.
- Auctions are safe. Real Estate can be sold “subject to confirmation”. You can accept, reject or counter any offer.
- Competitive bidding brings a fair market price. Nothing matches the level of excitement found at an auction.
- Our staff of marketing professionals and licensed auctioneers ensures your home will be exposed to the maximum number of potential qualified buyers.
- No contingencies. ALL property we sell is sold “As Is Where Is”. You will never encounter expenses for repairs, upgrades, etc. following an auction.
- The winning bidder is required to provide the down payment at the close of the auction, eliminating time spent with unqualified buyers.
- No excessive showings. Unlike the traditional process, you will not be required to open your home repeatedly to strangers. We will provide a brief period for inspection on auction day and only show your home prior to auction day, with your prior permission, to qualified buyers.
- Real estate sold at auction typically closes within 45 days and sometimes in as little as two weeks.
- You have the option to sell the contents of the home at auction along with the real estate for additional convenience.
What does a modern auction sell?
- Real Estate – single family homes, commercial property, acreage, farms, rental units and more
- Oil, Gas and Mineral Rights
- Jewelry and Coins
- Glassware and Stoneware
- Heavy Equipment
- Farm Equipment
No matter what type of property you want to sell, we have a specialist suited to handle your merchandise.
Selling your personal property along with real estate is an affordable, timely and simple solution. Whether you are facing a sudden relocation, liquidating the contents of a loved one’s estate, or simply ready for a change – we will get top dollar for your property.
Call us today at 855-JOE-WILL (855-563-9455) for a free, no-obligation consultation. We will answer any questions you have and determine if selling at auction is your best option.