How to Buy
Interested in one of our live auctions? We make buying simple. Check our listings of current auctions to find the location, date and time of the auction(s) in which you are interested in attending. Our live auctions will open for registration and inspection of the items being sold at least one hour prior to the start of the sale. For real estate only auctions, please speak to one of our Joe R. Pyle Complete Auction & Realty Service auctioneers at the auction location on the day of the sale and provide your contact information. For all other auctions, visit our staff located in the registration trailer at the auction site. Be sure you have photo identification.
We accept Cash, Personal Check (with photo ID) and all major credit cards at our live auctions. A portion of the buyers’ premium will be waived for buyers using cash or a check if applicable.
The Advantages of Buying at Auction
- You set the price you want to pay
- Buying at auction can be very affordable
- Real Estate purchased at auction typically moves from auction date to closing rapidly
- You can find beautiful items that aren’t available at any retailer
- Quality vintage, antique and unique furniture and accessories
- Great decorative and collectible items
- It’s exciting and fun!
Tips for First Time Auction Attendees
- Read all terms and conditions before bidding. If you have any questions, please contact our office prior to auction day or speak with one of our staff members at the auction
- Register to bid when you arrive at the auction site. We will have our auction trailer onsite for registration or signs to guide you to the registration table.
- Understand what you are willing to spend before bidding. All sales at an auction are final once the auctioneer says “Sold”.
- Don’t be shy. If you want to bid on an item, hold your bid card high in the air so we can spot your bid.
- Be mindful of items you have purchased. Once the item is sold, it becomes your property. If it is broken or stolen after it is handed to you, the auction company is not responsible.
- Have fun. Auctions are not just sales – they’re events. We typically have food service available on site. Come prepared for an exciting day.